Re: Mg-Th Alloy Production

Dan and list

I attend a conference on thorium in 1994 and presented a paper. I don't know

if the information you are looking for is in the proceedings but it should

be. It was a Commission of the European Communities conference on the Health

Effects of Internally Deposited Radionuclides Conference held on April 18-22

and the proceedings are published as EUR 15877 EN by World Scientific

Publishing.

John

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca