RE: Potassium Iodide Symposium -Thyroid Radiation Risk [& Nasal Radium Irradiation}

Stewart,

I am not aware of all the facts, but why would I assume that you are

unbiased in this issue?  Could you be using "agenda science" in this issue?

I am not saying you are wrong, but why should I believe you over the NCI?

Could you cite some information.

-- John

John P. Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist