AW: Dirty bombs(more on the LNT)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von

hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net

Gesendet: Samstag, 28. Dezember 2002 18:52

An: Jacobus, John (NIH/OD/ORS)

Cc: 'Rad Safety Institute'; howard long; RuthWeiner@AOL.COM;

sjd@swcp.com; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: Dirty bombs(more on the LNT)

John,

"Who pays the piper, calls the tune." I still can't get smoker data

----------------------------------

Howard,

I have to confess that I hardly understand a single sentence of your

message. If it is so complicated to "proove" hormesis, that somebody who has

worked his whole live with radioactivity, though not with epidemiology,

cannot understand it, then I do not think that it is of any relevance.

You mention something about Mexico. I have been recently in Mexico for four

weeks. Unfortunately I was not able to visit the off-track areas, because my

wallet including my driving licence was stolen in the Mexico-city

underground and so I could not hire a car, but what I saw from the bus and

my stays at provincial capitals and tourist centers is, that any attempt to

compare demographic data from Mexico and "Western" areas is more than

ridiculous. If this is your only argument - please skip it.

Best regards,

Franz