Dirty bombs, LNT, and Removing False Fears

Franz and HPs liberated from LNT,

Authoritarianism, traditional for Europe but not the USA, can manage

with LNT - but not with individual choice for ionizing radiation

benefit/harm. The Nobel Prize for 2002 in Economics was awarded for

showing individual choices superior to expert choices - anathema to

bureaucracy. Might a regulator have trouble understanding what may limit

his authority?

Radiation benefit from hormesis has been well demonstrated, as described

on this chat box. My purpose is to advance its medical use, much as UV B

was used for the psoriasis patient I just saw.

Howard Long