Looking for Radiation Related Pictures

Happy New Year RadSafe!

Hello All,

I am putting together some training CDs using power point and need some good radiation related pictures.  The training is to cover NORM and general radiation related materials.  I am looking for royalty free pictures of things such as sources, industrial level detectors, radiography cameras, refineries, oil field pipe, industrial cooling towers, and other things/places NORM and radioactive materials can be found.  Does anyone know of a source for these types of pictures?  I am willing to subscribe/buy pictures if needed.  I heard of a subscription web site that has such pictures but I can't find it.

Thanks

Steven P. Wish - RRPT, CSP
Aegis Environmental and Safety, Inc.