Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu [mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Franta, Jaroslav
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Jänner 2003 21:01
An: multiple (E-mail); Radsafe (E-mail)
Betreff: "Temelin increases capacity as Austrians launch hunger strike" [FW]

Funny that they apparently didn't bother to launch a hunger strike at some ski hill in the Austrian Alps instead -- a little over two years ago, more than 160 people died in the mountain railway fire disaster in Kaprun, Austria [on Saturday Nov. 11, 2000].

Jaro

Radio Prague (Vysilani do zahranici CRo)
News JANUARY 2th, 2003

Temelin increases capacity as Austrians launch hunger strike

Austrian anti-nuclear protesters in the town of Friedstadt have launched a
hunger strike to protest the Czech Republic's controversial Temelin
nuclear power plant, at a time when technicians at the plant are busy
increasing capacity at the nuclear.............................