Re:Accidental Deaths from various methods of producing electricity

>I think it would be very, very useful for someone (not me) to

>quantify (for example) the risks associated with generating

>electricity:

>Let's base it on risk per petawatthour and the cost per petawatthour

>based over a 60-year plant lifetime.

You may find some useful information on the following WEB site

http://externe.jrc.es/reports.html that presents estimates of externalities

of Energy for a number of European countries.

In particular, you may look at the German study that presents estimates of

external costs for the nuclear cycle, on the basis of a methodology

developed at CEPN.

Jean-Pierre Degrange

Jean-Pierre Degrange

CEPN, BP 48