Re: Today I submitted a letter to the editor of Radiology that may be of interest.

 John Cameron <jrcamero@facstaff.wisc.edu> wrote:

Colleagues, My letter is titled: "Longevity is the most appropriate
measure of health effects of radiation." It will be on my personal
web site in the Articles button. It should be there soon.
http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~jrc/
Some of you may find items of interest on the Virtual
Radiation Museum at
http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~vrm I again solicit your
cooperation to improve the VRM. My earlier requests resulted in no
Best wishes, John Cameron

Well, I guess I will have to write a letter saying that "Exercise is the key to longivity,"  or "Non-smoking is the key to longevity," or "Having good genes is the key to longevity," . . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail: crispy_bird@yahoo.com