Today I submitted a letter to the editor of Radiology that may beof interest.

Colleagues, My letter is titled: "Longevity is the most appropriate

measure of health effects of radiation."  It will be on my personal

web site in the Articles button. It should be there soon.

http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~jrc/

	Some of you may find items of interest on the Virtual

Radiation Museum at

  http://www.medphysics.wisc.edu/~vrm  I again solicit your

cooperation to improve the VRM. My earlier requests resulted in no

	Best wishes, John Cameron

A repeat of my earlier request. Please do not use "John" in an e-mail

message without indicating which "john" you mean.

--

John R. Cameron (jrcamero@wisc.edu)

2678 SW 14th Dr. Gainesville, FL 32608

(352) 371-9865 Fax (352) 371-9866

(winters until  about May  10)

PO Box 405, Lone Rock,WI 53556

(for UPS, etc. insert: E2571 Porter Rd.)

(608) 583-2160; Fax (608) 583-2269

(summer:  until about Oct. 15)