Shipyard Exposures

John Cameron,

Do you happen to have a plot (or know where I can get a plot)of the estimated

distibution of radiation exposures to the shipyard workers?

>From my reading of the papers associated with this study, it was pretty

apparent that the the radiation exposures were quite low and that there was

little adjustment for asbestos exposure.

Bill Field

University of Iowa

bill-field@uiowa.edu