manufacture and supply of radioactive sources

Hi,
       I have been asked by a colleague to raise this issue.  Our facility in the UK requires a Pu-241 source for calibration measurements as part of our environmental monitoring programme.  In the past we have been able to obtain (whoops nearly said source - that would have been a terrible pun) this material from a supplier in the UK.  Unfortunately the stock of material held by this supplier is now quite old and the ingrowth of Am-241 has reached an unacceptable level.  I'm hoping that given that large number of facilities in the US someone will be able to identify a supplier of this type of material, preferably very recently separated.

We are only looking for a relatively small quantity, a few millilitres in liquid form with an activity of approximately 1E+5 Bq (sorry its not in Curies).

I would be very grateful for any information that list members can provide.

Warmest regards,
                   Julian