Re: Looking For Good Books (environmental radioactivity)

The original inquiry on this string related to how radiation resulting from

human activities might affect "THE ENVIRONMENT". I assume this meant the

global environment. The point I tried to make is that the global radioactive

environment will essentially be unaffected by any human actions up to and

including a major nuclear war! On a global scale, over time, any

anthropogenic radioactivity is "peanuts" relative to naturally occurring

radioactivity.