Ronald Paul

It is with much sorrow that I have to announce the passing of Ron Paul.  Until his recent retirement Ron was a Region 3, NRC inspector.  Health physicists who worked with Ron remember him as a conscientious and knowledgable inspector, on whom we could always rely for a fair appraisal and good advice.  He was also a great person, whom I admired and respected.  Our profession has suffered a great loss.

Bill Lipton

In memory of Ronald A. Paul, Regional NRC Inspector.....

Ronald A. Paul, age 70, of Wheaton, beloved husband of Janeen, nee Guertin; loving father of Jordan (Carol), Anthony (Anna) and Nick Paul; cherished master of his dog Sonny.  Visitation Friday 3 to 9 p.m. at Williams-Kammp Funeral Home, 430 E. Roosevelt Rd., Wheaton (1 blk E. of Naperville Road), and Saturday 10 a.m. until time of service (11 a.m.) at St. Luke Lutheran Church, 23W080 Butterfield Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL.  Interment private.  In lieu of flowers, memorials to the American Cancer Society appreciated.  Funeral info (630) 668-0016.  (Chicago Tribune, 1/16/03)