Pu pipe removal question

** High Priority **

We are about to D&D a Plutonium Purification Cell (PPC).  We need to

prove that we have less than 125 g of PU-239 (site storage limit) in

each of our containers (30 gal drum).  We will be putting product pipe

into the drums (1/8", 1/4", ½").  The primary isotopes with any gamma,

are Pu-239 and Am-241.

We have complete isotopic ratios in the room and have the ability to

take samples of the pipes.  The room that we will be working in has

contamination levels in the millions of dpm/100 cm-sq alpha.

We have some ideas, but we do not want to re-invent the wheel if we

don't have to.

Thanks in advance for your help.

716-942-4423

716-942-2097 (fax)