Cs-137 sources...will donate

I hope it's not inappropriate to post this on the

board, but we have three Cs-137 sealed sources that we

no longer need and would be willing to donate to

someone who can use them. You can contact me directly

if interested. Again, if this is an inappropriate

posting please accept my apology.

Bruce Bristow

Health Physicist

RADIATION CONSULTANTS, INC.