RE: Non-CHPs in the health physics job market - Opportunitiesare present

Couldn't agree more

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON