RE: Non-CHPs in the health physics job market - Opportunities are present

Radsafers,

In the amount of time that this ridiculous debate has continued, a person

could have earned a bachelor's degree. Apparently one should  major in

Debate or Rhetoric to be "certified" to post to this list.  Are you all

that bored?  If so, I would consider devoting my energy to finding a new

job rather than blathering on in an argument that can't be won.  I have a

bachelors degree in health physics and 15 years of work experience, but am

not certified.  Does anyone know, can you "purchase" your certification

from Western States University, or anywhere else for that matter?

Gordon Axt

Health Physicist

University of Iowa

100 HPO