Dosimeter response to LK fields in HPS N13.11

Title: Dosimeter response to LK fields in HPS N13.11

I am curious if any one else has noted the following:  In data from three different TLD-based dosimetry programs,  the LK fields are causing responses in the phosphors that differ significantly from the trend of their neighbors (similar average energy).  It is most marked in LK 170, LK210 and LK 240, with the difference from neighboring x-ray fields increasing with energy (LK240 is out of line by a greater percentage than LK210).

If anyone has any ideas on what might be causing this, I would love to hear it.  I would be happy to share detailed data with anyone seeing similar results.

Thanks,

Neill Stanford, CHP
Stanford Dosimetry
www.stanforddosimetry.com