Re: AW: The Question of Irradiated Beef in Lunchrooms

I agree entirely!  This appeared in the New York Times.  However, I

think it might well be worth your time to point out the deliberate

falsification of facts in a letter to the editor.  They may well print a

rebuttal originating in Austria.

Susan Gawarecki