Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 10:56 AM
Subject: RE: Feedback - Radioactive iodine leak contaminates hospital work ers

While I'll recognize that there are some clever writers here on Radsafe, it's pretty rare that I read something that truly results in a gut-laugh, but when I read that the Taipei Times referred to "spilt urine" as a radioactive leak (as in, take a leak?) it really got me going.   Problem is, I don't know if the writer was trying to be funny, or trying to sensationalize.

-Brent Rogers