Whole-body exposure

First, I'm going to apologize to those of you who are receiving cross/posting of this message from other list-servers (whew).

 What I am looking/asking for is an approximate whole-body exposure (Total Effective Dose Equivalent) for a "patient" that weighs approximately 415 lbs, and has received (for diagnostic purposes)/tumor imaging): (a) 50 mCi of Tc99m Bicisate, and (b) 20 mCi of F-18 FDG?.

I used to work at/for a facility associated with a major University Medical Center, but no longer have the appropriate software on my computer to come up with a meaningful answer - and would rather not do it by "hand" (grin).

Thanks (ahead of time) for your effort on my behalf,

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)