x-ray diffraction exposures - thanks

To all who have responded already (and I have received a LOT of responses in

a few hours on this fairly specialized topic) - many thanks.

Wearing my hat now only as a Radsafe subscriber, and not listowner, I have

to say that this list continues to serve a very nice role in helping people

get specialized information on topics related to radiation safety. People

sometimes complain about some of the rambling discussions on the list, and I

agree that some can be tedious (mostly because they don't necessarily hit an

area I am keenly interested in at the moment). However, when you need some

information, you can usually find it here. You all are to be commended for

your considerable knowledge and experience, as well as helpfulness. Thanks

again.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP

Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences

Vanderbilt University

1161 21st Avenue South

Nashville, TN 37232-2675

Phone (615) 343-0068