Call for papers - 22nd Annual International Dosimetry Symposium in conjunction with the National Dosimetry Records Conference

22nd Annual International Dosimetry Symposium in conjunction with the

National Dosimetry Records Conference

Sponsored by Panasonic

"Adapting to Change"

June 1 to 6, 2003

Coeur d'Alene Resort and Inn

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

The last day of the symposium (Friday, June 6, 2003), is scheduled to

have a general session in the Dosimetry Track covering a variety of

topics. Some of the subjects we would like to address in this "TLD

Boot Camp" include:

*	710 to 7900 Conversion (UD-7900U)

*	UD-7900 Operation

*	Algorithms

*	Success Stories

*	Myths (we've always done it that way because we thought we had to)

*	Tricks of the Trade

*	Efficiencies (ways you've found to streamline your operation and

make it more efficient in light of shrinking resources)

*	Any user experiences or developments that you would like to share

with the rest of us.

This is a call for papers or an expression of interest in

participating in this general session. Please keep in mind - if you

have experienced an unusual problem, or had to find a novel solution

to a particular situation, chances are somebody else in our user

community has already, or will eventually, come across a similar

situation and could benefit from your experience.

For more information about the Friday session please contact Ralph

Mapplebeck rmapplebeck@nbpower.com <mailto:rmapplebeck@nbpower.com>

or any other member of the task force, or for the symposium in

general, please visit the web site at:

http://www.tldsymposium.nukeworker.net.

This is your symposium, so please plan on attending and taking part

in the open session.

See you in Coeur d'Alene in June

2003 Task Force

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/