Re: CSI Miami I-131 Episode

In a message dated 2/11/03 1:40:04 PM Mountain Standard Time, sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET writes:

Get out there and educate school children, participate in Science
Fairs, but everyone continuing to jump up and down on Rasdsafe is
simply wasting bandwidth and our time. Every time there is a TV show
or movie that covers radiation, we get this continual dribble. Last
it was the West Wing. Before that, Nuclear Train.

As briefly as possible:

1.  Most of us who complain on RADSAFE (like me) also speak out in many other venues and on many other occasions.  No detail, in order to save bandwidth.
2.  What do you think makes the most lasting impression: a lurid TV show or a science fair?

Ruth
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com