Re: CSI Miami: Aiding terrorism

Don't even get me started about the mileage (and the $$$) that television

and Hollywood and novelists derive from terrorist activities.  (Oh, but ask

them directly, and suddenly it's "fiction" and "just entertainment."

Hmmm....sounds reminiscent of Radsafe...)

By the way, after quietly watching unending Radsafe messages go by on

eminently mundane (but radiologically related) topics, I note an immediate

request for those interested in one of our most direct interfaces with the

public (namely, television and Hollywood) to 'get a grip' and take their

discussion off of Radsafe.  Whence the vehemence here, folks?

(A question for the "television is fiction" crowd: how long would shows like

"ER" or "The Sopranos" last if they didn't pursue factual reality to support

their ficticious storylines?)

Vincent King,

Not having a cow in Grand Junction, CO