CSI Miami: Aiding terrorism

I guess my disappointment is a little stronger than most of the opinions I

have seen here so far. I feel the engenderment of needless fear in the

perceptions of the American public aids and abets those who would cause fear

for religious or political purposes. In these times I expect a custodian of

American opinion, which in my opinion the major media networds are, to

exercise at least technical responsibility and not the flagrant

irresponsibility I saw on the show. I think the show presented such a

distorted effect of radioactive materials that the lay citizen now has

further fear of things radioactive.  I have been laboring to educate the

emergency response community as well as the citizenry I contact on the

realities of radiation. I think the show did much damage to the efforts of

reasonable professionals who read this list, and I think we as a

professional society should call CBS to task.

John White