Re: CSI Miami I-131 Episode

I believe that "On the Beach" was the events that followed a nuclear war, not a "single nuclear event."  Am I wrong? I assume there are still copies of the book available.

More recently, there was the TV movie, "The Day After."

 Jerry Cohen <jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET> wrote:

And how about my favorite, "On The Beach" where we learned that a single
nuclear event can destroy all life on the planet except for a few guys in a
submarine deep in the ocean. I doubt that any amount of "education" could
overcome the impression left by that one film.
Of course, most of you are probably too young to have seen that movie.
That's why you don't understand how really dangerous radiation is :-)

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail: crispy_bird@yahoo.com