RE: Study: High-density storage of nuclear waste heightens terrorism risks

Title: RE: Study: High-density storage of nuclear waste heightens terrorism risks
> The von Hipple crowd is obviously joshing us.

Unfortunately their conclusions are the official basis for emergency planning, both here and abroad, as far as I know.  That is, the premise that large quantities of fission products stay in respirable form until they drift hundreds of miles; and then you multiply trivial individual doses by large populations to get kilo-deaths.

And I can't find any official or organization with clout to challenge this nonsense.  They read the Science paper and all its supporting documentation (or they don't), and then go on as if nothing had ever been said.

Incredible!

Ted Rockwell