Re: Sec. Ridge accurately addresses the impact of a "dirty bomb"

Agreed - your statement is technically correct - BUT - when people hear

that they will just tune out and say - "see even he doesn't know".

The original statement is indeed imprecise - but it is what the public

listens to.  This is one reason the anti's do so well - to them the end

justifies the means and if ambiguity and just flat out lying are what it

takes to make a simple, short statement using small words - that is

exactly what they will do.