AW: "claims" vs failure to act

[SP] >, take the anthrax deaths in DC and NY, where our scientists

> didn't even know that anthrax would simply move through the molecular gaps

in the

> paper envelopes

[BC]	--Not having known something is very different from deception.

Were there claims that anthrax could not get through the envelopes?

Anthrax is without doubt off topic. Still I dare to ask, whether in the USA

investigations have reveiled anything about the source and possibly an

organisation which spread it? Not off topic seems to be my "question", how

the source of a "dirty bomb" would be determined, if the source for an

anthrax attack cannot. In Europe still nobody really cares for the threat of

a dirty bomb......

Best regards,

Franz