From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu [mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of Bob Westerdale
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 2:51 PM
To: Ted de Castro
Cc: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Double Edged Sword

Ted-
        I've got  an original 16mm version from the " National Audio-Visual Center"  in DC,  looks like an original distribution,  (I used to work for Philips, one of the Film's  'sponsors').   My only VHS copy is really fuzzy.   My point?   The 16mm film can be yours, in trade for a reasonable VHS version.....

        From the archives,
                Bob Westerdale
                EDAX Inc.

Ted de Castro <tdc@XRAYTED.COM>