Re: Double Edged Sword

If I can get written approval from appropriate persons that it is indeed

public domain - I will gladly put it up on anonymous FTP and/or provide

it on DVD or VCD at cost (probably 2 or 3 bucks - certainly under $5 -

including media and postage)

My VHS was copied from UMATIC and has been played - but as I said before

- with proper approval I'll go back to the Umatic and have ot

professional converted to VHS or directly to DVD.