RE: Contacting the media.

Larry, and all other Radsafers,

If you're going to copy and redistribute this (and I suggest that you

do), please do as I have done and include an attribution to the

newspaper including the URL of the original article.  I have also

included a copyright notice, even though I believe what I'm doing falls

under the "fair use" provision of the copyright law.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

vargo@physicist.net

610-925-1954

610-925-5545 (fax)