Re: lochbaum's bio - yo susan g

   Dear radsafers,

    All I did was post a correction to Susan G.'s post when she stated

 the Dave Lochbaum was not a nuclear engineer.

I did not mean to start a big discussion about UCS or Dave. As Dave has

chosen to not participate on this list, it is not my place to defend him

or speak for him or UCS.

   Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)