Re: Union of Concerned Scientists

I'm sure everyone has reflected on the fact that the general term scientist has no well

defined qualifying criteria.  That's probably why UCS isn't the Union of Concerned

CHPs.

But since I see now how the word scientist (and others) can be played with, I think I will

start introducing myself as a scientist.  In literary circles, I will be an editor (I edit things).

I'm also a counsellor, a consultant, an engineer, an inventor, a programmer, a writer, a

financial adviser, and a political commentator (I comment on politics ALL the time).

Since I'm such a stellar intellect and multifaceted talent, I will call the media and

schedule a news conference.  Lets see, what will I say?

A) No alarming dangers to report.  Just thought you should know.

***OR***

B) Holy Cow!  We're all gonna die!!  Unless you listen to me and contribute generously

to my watch-dog agency.  Make your checks payable to Gary Isenhower, please.