Re: lochbaum's bio - yo susan g

What we need is credibility, not the "zeal of an evangelist."  The public is

much smarter than most hp's seem to think.  They generally recognize and

discount the statements of someone who is an obvious advocate for a cause, even

if they tend to agree with him.

Where we have egregiously failed is in looking at issues from someone else's

point of view. We must try to understand that what we consider an "irrational"

fear is very real to someone else.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton