RE: Nova - Dirty Bombs

George Vargo wrote:

	For at long as "nukulur" (the current Bushieism for

	things involving the inner portion of the atom as we

	understand it) has been a part of our vocabulary

	(Thanks to Ike for the first public murder of this

	English word!)

Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Monica's ex also mispronounced "nuclear".  One might wonder if "nukulur" is not a Presidential pronounciation requirement in one of the amendments to the Atomic Energy Act of 1954.

	policy -- the nuke exclusion is there, has been

	and will forevermore.

Wednesday's AP news report referred specifically to State Farm auto insurance.  The report also noted nuclear-related

claims were already excluded from State Farm homeowners policies.

Rick Strickert

Austin, TX