RE: Nova - Dirty Bombs - London Scenario question

I'll say it again.  The press and the antis would never have been able to

create this nearly universal radiophobia without the actions of the "nuclear

advocates," who almost never flatly refute a false statement and often do

more harm than good when they do say something.

Having people against you is not unique to nuclear activities.  It's having

no one willing to speak FOR that is unique.

Ted Rockwell