Re: Nova - Dirty Bombs - London Scenario question

EXCEPT for the fact that the press, antis and government have whipped

this dirty bomb scenario up to such a frenzy that it could easily

paralyze the target area and generate enormous recovery costs.  It would

also have the benefit to the terrorists of making people feel more

vulnerable.  I think with all the help they have already gotten from our

own press and government that a dirty bomb would fit their agenda quite

nicely.