AW: Dirty bombs

Diffusion of cesium might be less of a problem than sorption of cesium.

Cesium does sorb on many materials much stronger and by different mechanisms

than sodium. Quite some research has been done in Europe on decontamination

of urban environments and results have been published, in particular after

Chernobyl.

Frits van Dorp

Nagra

Wettingen