Re: my news distribution -- State of NH bans it fromdistribution to their state employees!

This actually looks like it's an anti-spam thing. It could've been something in the message itself, or even just a server it passed through along the way.

Todd Brautigam

(207) 882-4506

"I was told to expect the

unexpected, but the

unexpected has exceeded

my expectations."

>>> "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET> 03/06/03 08:42AM >>>

The following is my response to the State of NH to their banning my

news distribution from reaching their employees. Follow-up letters to

them have also been banned. I'd really like to know from the state as

to what they consider "banned information"!