Re: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

The TFP has been devoured by the EBP with assistance from the GP. The results

were neither statistically nor operationally significant and the TFP will fade

into the past.

Maury Siskel       maury@webtexas.com

An ounce of fear and passion is worth a ton of fact and logic.

                                                                     Jerry

Cohen