AW: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von maury

Gesendet: Freitag, 07. März 2003 22:35

An: John Andrews

Cc: Norman Cohen; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

The TFP has been devoured by the EBP with assistance from the GP. The

results

were neither statistically nor operationally significant and the TFP will

fade

into the past.

Maury,

I am not as optimistic as you are, but I would wish that you were right.

BUT: How many millions of dollars have gone to this crazy and silly

"project" in donations, state money and governmental money??? How much did

that amount to in lost tax-dollars? How much have people like Sternglass,

Mancuso earned in money? How much have the "celebrities" earned indirectly

by enhancing their popularity? And how much money has been lost, which would

have better been donated to charity, poverty fighting, cancer research etc.

etc. ?

A small wish: could you refrain from using abbreviations like EBP and GP,

the meaning of which not only I as a foreigner does not know, but probably

as well many US citizens.

Is there anybody, who knows about the financing of the TFP?

I have often expressed my believe, that radiation protection matters are not

only a matter of mere science, but are influenced by all kind of other

factors like economics, public opinion, politics.

Best regards,

Franz