Re: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

Sorry if I misled anyone, but it just seemed reasonable to suggest a course having

gravity and serious implications equal to those of the tooth fairy program. The EBP

(Easter Bunny Program) and the GP (Great Pumpkin) have both been around a lot longer

than the the TFP (tooth fairy program) -- and have probably contributed a lot more

to the humor and wellness of the population than will ever be achieved by the TFP.

Except that the tooth fairy program is also a good source of fun for those not

paying for it in funding or in professional stature. It is unfortunate that nuclear

endeavors should have to even bother with junk like tooth fairy programs. But if

they must exist, then it seems perfectly reasonable to have a little fun with them.

And for my collection of one-liners, I thought Jerry Cohen's recent creation (see

below) was a james dandy!

Cheers and please forgive my tangential rant

Maury       maury@wentexas.com

An ounce of fear and passion is worth a ton of fact and logic.

Jerry Cohen

--

If at first you do succeed, try to hide your astonishment.