AW: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Ted de Castro

Gesendet: Freitag, 07. März 2003 23:39

An: maury

Cc: John Andrews; Norman Cohen; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: Re: EPA to look at how toxins affect kids

SAY WHAT??

Am I the only one who didn't catch all the alphabet soup??

And I - as a foreigner and not native speaker - had an enhancement of my

inferiority complex about not knowing the abbreviations which I thought were

everyday life for the US population..... See also my reply.

I hope it is still allowed to have little jokes on RADSAFE!

Franz