Re: Recommendations for badge handling

Gary

An interesting question and I don't know if there are any.

Common practice in Canada (at least where I have worked) is to have a "badge

rack" at the entrance, but I think this is for convenience, not to satisfy a

regulation. I have worked at the Hanford site in the US and there everyone

took their dosimeter/badge home.

John

John R Johnson, PhD

idias@interchange.ubc.ca