Re: Japanese research on LDI therapy for Type II diabetes [FW]

I believe you will also find that the Delaney Clause was the basis for

banning

saccharin (bladder cancer in lab rats) for years -- until finally an act

of Congress

granted an exemption. (If mistaken, please invoke fuzzy memory, a la

Jerry -- I'm

now old enough to qualify) I also believe EPA has overtly encouraged and

even

funded suits by consumer groups against EPA (similar to John's