Non-invasive diagnostic QA equipment

Dear Radsafers:

We are intending to purchase a kVp meter suitable for general xray,

fluoro, dental, and portable x-ray units used at our veterinary school.

In particular I am looking at Unfors 9001 RAD?FLU, PMX-1R, and the

Radcal kVp model 4082 (trying to keep the cost under $5K).  I would

appreciate feedback from anyone who has used these meters or suggestoins

for others under $5K that you may recommend.

Thank you in advance for any information/light you may be able to send

my way.  Please respond directly to me, Kreta Johnson <kretaj@wsu.edu>.

Kreta Johnson

Washington State University

Radiation Safety Office