Re: Fw: Cancer Rates

The overview material for Dr.Dr. John W. Gofman seemed very interesting.

I took one  basic hypothesis as one-track, one-cell (does a track equal a

disintegration within that cell?) as the lowest effective dose to imply

(w/o reading the book, just the promo material) that he does not believe in

hormesis. I've seen lots of other data that implies hormesis.

Before I spend $32 for the book, who would like to comment on the veracity

of this book?

I certainly went down one path with "Killing Our Own" from the ratical Web

site. Why is this guy there? What's his agenda?

Heck, he separated the first plutonium from uranium and that was almost 60

years ago and he's alive.

IMWTK?

Thanks!

Richard