RE: Contamination Control Training

I have used scint fluor on floor tiles to demonstrate tracking.

This works if you have light colored tiles and an area you can track

fluor in..I wouldn't recommend it for rugs and "nice" areas. The advantage

is that it can't contaminate anything and give you chemiluminescent false

positives. Since

its just floor tracking, it isn't likely to show up in embarrasing places.

Oh and becareful which you use. Don't use a fluor with a very volatile

solvent content.

I found Biosafe works well. Liquiscint had to strong an odor and made the

room unpleasant.

regards

Andrew